Available Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm
Serving Charlotte and Surrounding Areas of North Carolina Since 2011
(We're sorry, We do not provide service outside of North Carolina)
"I want to thank you again for the professional and compassionate service that you provided for Puppy. I can truly say that my dog passed away with dignity. The way that you handled him before, during and after the procedure was so respectful and the thoroughness of your information to me and Dave really put our minds at ease even though our hearts were breaking to have to say good-bye to him. It's still hard to think about Puppy or talk about him but I have had no problem telling folks how pleased I was with your services. I knew from the first conversation that we had that you were the person that I wanted assisting Puppy at the end of his life. We know we did the right thing and any doubts we had were removed by the outstanding service that you provided. The "Comfort" in your company could not be more fitting. The level of comfort that you provided to me, Dave and most importantly, Puppy was extraordinary. Thank you so much for everything". --- Debbie
News & Noteworthy:
- 4/5/14 - Had a great time at Pet Palooza Pet Festival & Dog Walk charity event to benefit the Charlotte Humane Society. Congratulations to Margaret S. on winning our Petco Gift Card Raffle!
- 2/21/14 - Excited to attend Veterinary Acupuncture Training at the Chi Institute of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine. I can't wait to offer acupuncture to our hospice service starting in July, 2014!
- 12/4/13 - Happy Anniversary!!! Comfort At Home Pet Hospice & Euthanasia celebrates two years of service to pet families in Charlotte!
- 12/1/13 - I'm excited to start veterinary acupuncture training through the Chi Institute. Check back this Spring for news on this service.
- 11/9/13 - We had a great time at the Lake Norman Puppy Up! Walk in Cornelius to raise funds and awareness of the links between canine and human cancers!
- 10/17/13 - I was away from the Charlotte area for a few days to attend the 3rd annual International Association for Animal Hospice & Palliative Care Conference in Denver, CO. It was a wonderful opportunity to catch up on the latest in pain management, nutrition and cognitive dysfunction for geriatric pets and those in hospice.
In Home Pet Hospice & Euthanasia - Charlotte, NC & Surrounding Areas
Comfort At Home Pet Hospice & Euthanasia
Comfort At Home Mobile Pet Hospice and Euthanasia is devoted to caring for geriatric and terminally ill dogs and cats in the Charlotte and Lake Norman region of North Carolina. Pet hospice is a philosophy that turns the focus to "comfort care" in the home when cure is not possible. Maintaining a good quality of life is the goal for pet hospice care when faced with progressive decline from loss of mobility, cancer or metabolic disease. We know how difficult it can be to face the impending loss of a pet. We can help by offering guidance through the decision-making process, providing pet euthanasia services in the comfort of your home and arranging for cremation.